Friday, June 28, 2013

Random thoughts: Movies in 2 nights

June 26, 2013
Four Sisters and a Wedding
Citywalk Eastwood Cinema 4

Thank you Star Cinema for another Quality Filipino (family) Movie featuring some of the best actors of my generation - Toni Gonzaga (Tedi), Bea Alonzo (Bobie), Angel Locsin (Alex), Shaina Magdayao (Gabby), and Enchong Dee (CJ). I got carried-away during the confrontation part. I could somehow relate to the cast's characters having sisters and brother myself. More movies like this! ;)

June 27, 2013
World War Z
Gateway Mall Cinema 9

My friends had no idea about the movie and I didn't had any idea about them not  watching this kind of movie as well! Sorry guys, my Bad. ;D

I was pretty entertained looking at them slouching at their seats, hiding under their jackets and peeking carefully with half-open eyes! So frightened, they almost hit me. They hate me for making them watch Brad Pitt's zombie movie! I just hope they could sleep well tonight. Hehe... 

People who likes 'The Walking Dead' would definitely like this one. Hey Rick, you've got to find Gerry now!!!

The taxi driver (Melberte UVR637) is a nice man. He took us (from Cubao) and dropped us off to our destination without complaining or asking for an additional tip. That's quality service! If all cab drivers are as nice as him, it would be great!

Hmmm... Monsters University... Next?! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...