Monday, April 18, 2011

Random Thoughts: Bucket List

Last December, instead of listing down my new year's resolution, I ended up with a list of things I wanted to do this year. What I must, want and need. Saving is my priority, traveling is the least.

In between, visiting old friends is one of my goals.

I've already spent some quality time with two of my closest friends in college -Sandy & Iki (April 5 & 16 respectively). It's a wonderful feeling talking with them face to face and staying in their house for a while definitely recalls memories from our Paulinian days. It's been quite some time.

I really missed these ladies and I'll see them again soon as promised.

I'm so happy to have fulfilled a few things in my bucket list. A lot more to go!

Update 1: April 27: Met up Marielen in Eastwood. Even if it's just for a couple of minutes, Im happy to see her again =) 'coz the last time was way back 2003 when they came over to my house  to surprise me on my birthday. Sweetness!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...