Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Across the Globe: The Preparation

Required documents. Check. Approved leaves. Check. A Check on my bucket list. Check. 

I still have a lot of things on my checklist that needs to be done in 2 weeks. 

I am already excited to see everyone and everything there is! 

Oh, I still need to go back to my ENT for my follow up check-up next week. My check-up's result yesterday doesn't sound good as per Dr Viceral of Borough Medical, I have a Chronic Rhinitis and my left ear's eardrum has a slight pressure; it is a bit cloudy which is not good especially when travelling by air. She had prescribed amoxil, sinupret, and co-aleva which I should take in a week. I hope it'll be treated in time for my flight. But as a precaution, I'll keep my earplugs by my side :)

This for now.. I'll keep you updated with my journey to the other side of the globe! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...