Wednesday, November 13, 2013

PBA Governor's Cup 2013

October 25, 1013
Araneta Coliseum
Cubao, QC

Game 7. Championship game between my team, San Mig Coffee vs my friends' Petron Blaze. It's already 2pm and still undecided. No tickets yet, but as the saying goes, "if there's a will, there's a way". And we found a way! Thanks to Troy.

Marc Pingris at the line for 2 free throws!


The score says it all... 

And The Champion is...

The best player of the game and mvp of the finals was awarded to... 

I was so fortunate to have settled down at 'San Mig fans' side of the crowd. Haha poor friends Petron trailed most of the game and until the time expires. Though James Yap's presence cannot be felt, Simon stepped up and unleashed the much needed shots! Kudos to the MVP too, Sakuragi!

It was a great game but it was only I who screamed for the win and the rest of my friends were frowning... I had fun! Bleh =P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...