Thursday, December 15, 2011

Random Thoughts: The Best of 2006

2006. 5 years ago. Annual Kidz day in Barrio Evangelista became the event we look forward to during the Holiday break.

2006. Year of the Dog. That was my year. And t'was the Best year of my life so far. Many firsts. Many great things happened.

2006. My hardwork paid off. I have received a cash reward for being the Best Employee of that year. I am not a materialistic person so I thought the Best thing to do is to put the money in the bank. Some I used to buy gifts for my family and friends. But the Best thing I've done was to start this... an event that creates a hundred smiles, happy hearts, a camaraderie, an everlasting memory.

Sharing is the BEST way to tell God how grateful we are for all the blessings we have received all year.

2006. Up to now. 'Til kids doesn't exist anymore.


Thank you to all of you who have supported this event each year, especially to my friends who always extends their generosity.

Gianne Galvan, Maricel Bihasa, Lia Saripada, Lecs Galvan, Badeth Llanza, Mae Lyn Balubar, AC Aveno, Angel Mina, Mira Reyes, Janice Gallego, Pam Solanoy, Fanny Lim, Miru Llamas, Hana Santiago, Ana Paja, Marge Acibar, Jun Pimentel, Ronald Atienza.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...