Saturday, February 28, 2015

Natividad Sky Plaza

Then there was this new bonding ground closer to home, since then, I look forward to have a good short trek with my family whenever I spend days of vacation in my hometown.

Sky Plaza is located in a nearby sleepy town of Natividad, about 30 mins away from where I live. It is close to nature and heaven too, as the Grotto was atop the hill with growing trees along the trail. I feel euphoric inhaling the smell of grass, feeling the breezy air, and just by being with the people I love.

I also started bringing along some friends to experience what I've been enjoying to do with my family. It is always a good thing to having spent some quality time with your loved ones early in the morning =)










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...