Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random Thoughts: Wish I was there...

My boys, mac&mac sent me a photo just recently with a message, "Wish you were here...". They're on vacation and I'm kinda jealous. =(

They stroll around New York, Connecticut and Boston. Went to see an NBA game at the Garden. And celebrated their birthdays together. Yeah, wish I was there. Next time, perhaps?!








Boston Celtics Home
Celtics' Fans

I just hope they bought something for me at the Disney Store! It would be a wonderful gift for Christmas! =D



Update 01/02/11: I did received something from Disney! A hooded mickey jacket! =D With it is a surprise gift, the best I have ever received this Christmas. I'm so surprised! His thoughtfulness melted my heart, I didn't know what to say for a minute. Thank you BM! you're such a sweetie. muah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...