Monday, September 3, 2012

What I learn today: What If...

Love is timeless. True love can wait!

Have you seen the movie, Letters to Juliet? If you're into romantic flicks, this is a must see.

Anyway, I just want to share this captivating letter of Sophie in reply to Claire's letter to Juliet.

"'What' and ‘if’ two words as nonthreatening
as words come. But put
them together side-by-side and they
have the power to haunt you for the
rest of your life: ‘What if?'..."

"I don't know how your story ended.
But I know that if what you felt
then was love - true love - then
it's never too late. If it was true
then why wouldn't it be true
now? You need only the courage to
follow your heart..."

"I don't know what a love like that
feels like... a love to leave loved
ones for, a love to cross oceans
for... but I'd like to believe if I
ever felt it. I'd have the courage
to seize it. I hope you had the
courage to seize it, Claire. And if
you didn't, I hope one day that you
will."
Hope everybody finds their happy endings! Love, love, love! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...