Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mindanao Adventure 2012: Dahilayan Forest Park

Day 2: Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon (Part 3)

Forest Park is just beside the Adventure Park, but it is more scenic. Aside from activity area, it also has a picnic ground, cafe, and playground.

Entrance Fee: Php100/pax


Let me tour you around and enjoy the view before I get you to AstroZorb and Tree-top Adventure!




Now let's try to balance ourselves at the playground's balancing pad...


then roll inside a bubble ball! The AstroZorb! Php250/pax. Refundable.

LJ and Angel went first...  And down the hill they went.. turning.. flipping.. bouncing...


But when it's our turn, I backed out, I told kuya to unbuckle me coz I'm already suffering from soffucation. And so, Gi and I just climbed the pine trees and became monkeys for a day. =) We exchanged our passes to Tree-top Adventure which has the same price of Php250/pax.




We bought ice cream to fight off the stinging heat of the sun before going to Dahilayan Gardens and Resort.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...